LET’S DO THIS, GIRL!
All women love shoes! So, this should be easy.
Our private shoe parties are simple, fun & best of all our hostess party incentives are sensational!
Private shoe parties can be great for:
- Girls Night In
- Coffee Mornings
- Office Party
- Hen Parties
- Baby Showers
- And Many More!
Shoe Party Guidelines:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are only offering Virtual Shoe Parties at this time (not in-person). Shoe Snobb Reps are not available for virtual parties. If you host a party, you will be responsible for coordinating your own virtual shoe party. All benefits and guidelines still apply to virtual parties.
- If the party is in-person, the host location must be within 1 hour of the Atlanta Metro area.
- A minimum of 10 guests is required.
- Shoe parties will last 2-3 hours.
- The Host will be responsible for providing the food and entertainment.
- The Shoe Snobb Rep will bring the shoe samples and the discounts!
- In order for this to be a success for both the Hostess and Shoe Snobb, your guests should enjoy high heels and shopping online.
Shoe Party Benefits:
- Sip-N-Shop at home with friends (via Zoom, Facebook and so on).
- At work – Let us visit your company at lunch time and offer the staff a great shopping experience. The hostess’ reward can be donated to his/her charity (10% of the shoe party sales, up to $500).
- Need a new fundraising idea? – Throw a shoe party and we will donate 10% of your shoe party sales (up to $500) to your charity.
- Hostess will receive $5 for every $100 spent (up to $150). This monetary benefit will be in “ClosetCash” (not in actual U.S. dollars). ClosetCash must be redeemed the day of the event. No reward carry-over will be allowed. This reward is not available for a fundraising event.
- Shoppers will receive deep discounts ranging from 15-40% off (promos will vary based on the season and inventory)
- If a shoe party is booked during the event by one of the attendees, the hostess will receive a $30 gift certificate. The gift certificate will be awarded once the shoe party has been held.